Monday 15 June 2015

The Love Boat























This week I was on not one, nor two but three love boats.

First there was a sister ship called Liberation....as in Liber 8 that sets us free from our prison cells






















Then I acquired my trident as apparently its the only WAY to travel.





























Its the only Way for Hermes to travel over the rainbow bridge..                                                            


























On the other side I found Paradise....






















then stopped in for a drink or six in the Mermaid





























before doing a tour of the White House


























It was a beautiful day very hot and I got sunburnt I also got a message from the Mermaid she said 'now that you have found Paradise why don't you stay awhile' but I knew better just as I read the message a guy next to me said 'there's a storm coming' and I looked up and saw lightning flash across the sky so I grabbed my trident and headed back for the Love Boat  just as the downpour began. I returned in record time before the worst of the storm hit and just as well then came the flood as the water fell.



and when it cleared I went out for a meal at Pie r 17.

Pier 17

After the storm came the heat....and I found my long lost magic wand...that I use for navigating.....


Then the flood was blamed on a lack of green space

http://guernseypress.com/news/2015/06/13/town-floods-blamed-on-lack-of-green-space/

The Moon Bombs Uranus

"Whether we call it an occultation, eclipse or photobomb, it's a very cool event when the moon covers up that strange, green often mispronounced world," Slooh astronomer Bob Berman said in a statement. "Watching Uranus telescopically vanish behind the detailed sunlit portion of the moon and then suddenly emerge from the lunar dark side should be pretty dramatic."

Then we had a birth or is it a rebirth

Storm Reborn

‘I woke up this morning at 5.30am to go muck Tinkerbell out and she was absolutely fine and didn’t make any noises,’ Mrs Youlton said.

‘I went back inside to make my daughter’s breakfast, but when I went back to Tinkerbell about an hour later, to my amazement there was a little foal still in its sac.

‘I could not believe it and she is such a beautiful little foal.

‘She must have been in labour throughout the night during the storm so that’s why we decided to call the foal Storm.’

The next day I headed to my usual haunt where I spend most of my time


























and then at Sun SET HE REMEMBERS THEM....THE FALLEN....IMMORTALS

http://www.guernseyfirstaid.com/remembering/

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

The remembering continues quite awhile as they also discover their past and remember who they truly are

Waterloo 200

Royals Honour the 200 Fallen

The actor playing Percy will march up the steps of the-then private residence (now the East India Club), with an eagle in each hand, and lay them on the floor. It is hoped that a member of the Royal Family will reprise the role of The Prince Regent.
A variety of events are planned to mark the historic battle including a display of artefacts from the era which are being shown at Windsor Castle later this month. One of the highlights of the exhibition will be a cloak of Napoleon’s which was seized as his carriage fled after the end of the battle.
Visitors will also be able to see the letters to the Prince Regent from Wellington and Napoleon, which proclaim victory and defeat.

Major General Sir Evelyn Webb-Carter who is Chairman of Waterloo 200, a project aimed at increasing awareness of the battle, spoke about its importance:
“This is about trying to educate the young and anyone who is interested about why this anniversary is so important.
“The Battle of Waterloo brought an end to a very long war which had run for 22 years and was known at the time as the Great War.
“It heralded the start of a much more stable Europe and set in train the building of the nation states of Europe which we know now. The battle was a full stop in European history.”

The History book on the shelf is always repeating itself but this time we can escape and we are taking our cloaks and our helmets and our eagles back from those who stole them.

as finally its third time LUCKY...                                                                                                      





















When the light started out they don’t know what they heard
Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world

We gonna let it burn burn burn burn (burn burn)
Burn burn burn burn (burn burn)


When the light started out they don’t know what they heard
Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world
We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky
'Cause we got the fire, fire, fire
Yeah we got the fire, fire, fire



Then

Wake Me Up Now

Didn't Know I was Lost

They Don't Like Us

Time to go Home Where WE Belong


thetruthnetwork23@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment